JOIN NOW JOIN NOW
Betin Kenya believes in betting as a form of pure entertainment and guarantees its customers a pleasant recreational experience while remaining aware of the social and financial problems related to betting. Betin Kenya has developed a series of measures for responsible betting which allow customers to limit their spending and, if necessary, to choose to exclude themselves for a certain period of time.
Problem gambling can be recognised by modes of conduct such as a high level of spending, poor work results, relationship difficulties, theft, lying and depression. If gambling becomes a problem then it is no longer entertainment. If gambling worries you take a break. You should decide when and for how long, just contact us.
TAKE THE TEST AND FIND OUT WHAT TYPE OF PUNTER YOU ARE
Check periodically to assess your gambling habits. We would like to help you to better understand them and correct them if necessary. Start from this easy test – it will just take a minute:
1. In the last 12 months, have betting or gambling often caused you problems at work or at home?
2. In the last 12 months, have betting or gambling caused arguments or other serious problems with your family, friends, neighbours or colleagues?
3. In the last 12 months, have you tried to hide the amount that you wanted to bet from family members or friends?
4. Do you sometimes say that you are winning when in reality you are losing?
5. With the passing of time have you had to increase the amount of your betting and gambling to keep it exciting?
6. In the last 12 months, have you used gambling or betting to escape from personal problems or to feel better?
7. In the last 12 months, after having lost money gambling, have you immediately gambled again to try to win back the money lost?
8. In the last 12 months, have you tried to collect money for bets by using false cheques, stealing or by resorting to other illegal acts?
9. In the last 12 months, have you gambled even though you had promised yourself not to do so or have had amounts of bets in excess of or for a longer time period than what you prearranged?
If you have responded yes to more than five questions, betting is no longer a form of entertainment for you and may constitute a serious problem. Therefore seriously consider the possibility of taking a break and seek help.
If you wish to speak to someone contact our customer services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or contact one of the therapeutic associations recommended by Betin Kenya.
Gambling Therapy and Gam Care offer help and assistance in professional manner and free to all of those who suffer from problems linked to betting.
Sorry, we have had a problem logging you in, please try again!